Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Toggle Switch Takes Up the Challenge

Toggle Switch at Nuts and Bolts responded to my earlier post to what makes me happy with her own version: Six Degrees of Happiness. To show my delight I have decided to answer a series of questions she has set up in her profile on the right of her blog (because I found her answers intriguing and creative):

Today, If I were asked inside James Lipton’s Inside The Actor’s Studio:

What is your favorite word? Ineffable

What is your least favorite word? Tie: Never/Always

What turns you on? Intelligence, blended with curiosity and passion (Being honest I cannot deny that strong legs, a beautiful back and striking eyes are a plus ;)

What turns you off? Intolerance and close-mindedness

What sound do you love? The sound of waves crashing on the shore and sliding back into the ocean (a close second/third/fourth rivers/rain/wind)

What sound do you hate? A living creature in pain

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Publisher (close second--filmmaker)

What profession would you not like to participate in? Professional Politician

What is your favorite swear word? Frel (close second--FUBAR) of course these are my favorites, not most frequently used...

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Despite your iconoclasm, heresy and non-belief we have decided to let you in because, in the end, you were just doing the best you could as an imperfect being"

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi Toggle,

Thanks for the inspiration!