Tuesday, January 24, 2006

NBC Bows to Fundamentalist PC Police and Cancels "The Book of Daniel"

I saw an episode and thought it was very good (OK, there goes my cover, I was home on a friday night, I'm going through a divorce and I was depressed--I thought my pagan ways must be the root cause of my problems and I tuned into this show to see how good Christian folk handle their problems--I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they have problems like everyone and I was soon smiling again)

But those nasty fundamentalist PC police do not like any portrayal that deviates from a false, singular vision of what a Christian must think and do:

NBC Pressured to Drop Book of Daniel

4 comments:

Susannity said...

Ack, you're getting a divorce? I'm so sorry to hear that Michael. =(

Michael said...

Yeah... I wish her the best and hope we can both move on with our lives.

Michael said...

That is "move on" without all the hate/anger that so many people make a part of a breakup (something I never understood).

I'm just sitting back figuring out what I did wrong, what I have learned, and what I can do now...

Susannity said...

so no hope of reconciliation it sounds like? wow, just recently looking at photos of you two on vacation and now getting divorced. i hope the divorce does go through without animosity. wow, so sorry.