Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Videogum: College Will Turn Your Daughter Into A Pregnant Liberal Who Hates Cookies; College Weekend Workshop: Snakes With PhDs

First watch this marketing video (no, despite your instinct to think this, it is not a parody--they are serious) "The College Casualty":

The College Casualty from Mark Nauroth on Vimeo.



Then visit the College Weekend Workshop it advertises at the end of the video.

I recommend the course content section for a fun time... where they discuss "Snakes With a PhD!!!" where you can learn the "four signs that your professor has a forked tongue"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I can't wait to be a Snake with a Ph.D. That might be the most offensive website I've ever went to and I knew upon initial viewing of that video that it was religious based!

Michael said...

I think you will be feared by them!

I used to start off my ENG 101 courses at UK by stating I am the professor your parents warned you about ;)