Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Progressive Blog Alliance: Anthology of Great Books and Essays

These are the current entries available online:

Black is A Country: race and the unfinished struggle for democracy
Carl S. Coon: The Meaning of Life (1997)
Emma Goldman: Anarchism: What it really stands for
Eugene Deb's Statement to the Court Upon Being Convicted of Violating the Sedition Act (1918)
Extreme Democracy (2005)
George Orwell
Henry A. Wallace: The Danger of American Fascism (1944)
Howard Zinn
Jean-Paul Sartre
Noam Chomsky: Notes on Anarchism (1970)
Thomas Jefferson: First Inaugural Address (May 4, 1801)
Time for Progressives to Grow Up
Transnationals 2005
We, the Media (2004)

The PBA Anthology

Progressive Blog Alliance

4 comments:

Michael said...

Airplane Radio,

I took it as a great parody and my comment was meant to signify my appreciation of the joke (the classification of myself as I did)... I need to work on those skills, plus I did it in haste...

In other words, no offense taken... and i like the character!

Bruce said...

Hey Thivai.

I'm headin to Lexington this afternoon and will be in town Friday and Saturday. If you want to meet up again, let me know, send an email with contact info to theriverblog@yahoo.com.

Hope to see ya soon.

Michael said...

Bruce I sent an email with my phone number...

Michael said...

Bruce,

I'll be in the same pub, at the same time, on a friday again (what a coincidence--I haven't been there for awhile)...