Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hit By a Film Meme

Brainwise has hit me with a film meme:

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

A joint collection: 82

2. The last film I bought:

Super Size Me (if you have seen this film it is still worthwhile to check out the DVD for the geat extras--especially the food "experiments" and the great 50 minute conversation between Morgan Spurlock and Eric Schlosser)


3. The last film I watched:

Theaters: Upside of Anger

Home: Dead Presidents

4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

Yeah right, 20 off the top of my head (they would probably change tomorrow)

Addiction
Apocalypse Now
The Corporation
Crow
Cuckoo
Dead Man
Deadwood (Series)
Dogtown and the Z-Boys
Foxfire
Human Nature
I Heart Huckabees
Iron Jawed Angels
Matewan
Monsoon Wedding
Nadja
Office Space
Queen Margot
Schizopolis
The Seventh Seal
Star Trek Deep Space Nine (Series)

5. Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal/blog:

I'll think about it...

No comments: