Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Global Voices: Best of the Blogs Award; Anguilla; David Sasaki; Caribbean Blog List; Bridge Blogs

Congratulations to the essential Global Voices for their Best of the Blogs award for Best Journalistic Blog in English

Speaking of the reports at Global Voices, I just noticed, while reading posts about Anguilla, that David Sasaki is translating various countries weblogs. Check out his posts, David is the co-author of one of my favorite text/photo weblogs and a talented writer, but I will leave that site unmentioned since he publishes it under a pseudonym.

While sifting through David's Anguilla post I noticed two very interesting sites:

Taran Rampersad's Caribbean Blog List

Bridge Blog Index

Now I have never heard of Bridge Blogs before, so I am off to learn more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found the blog list interesting.