Monday, November 26, 2007

What I Care About (a localized version)

(Thanks to ToggleSwitch who reminded me about the traditon)

1. What I contribute to my community
2. My love
3. My job--hell, it consumes so much time, it better be worth it.
4. Recognition from my family--multilayered, biological and communal, they all are important and their opinions mean a lot.
5. Friends that are honest, playful, and creative
6. Reading a book, or watching a film, or listening to music (that hits my body/soul like a tuning fork, but, instead of tuning me, it shifts my consciousness)
7. Guerilla Gardening (huge kiss to Marchman and Mayer)
8. A message from someone I miss (I know I'm difficult to get a hold of, but it makes my day and I think about when I can find the time to return the favor)
9. My very crazy cats (Marcus and Cleopatra) that keep me from settling down when I get home.
10. Any opportunity to hike...

No comments: