Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Underground Spiritual Game: 33rd Show - African Dance Party, Pt. 2

(Literaghost--if you listen to this and like it, let me know, I'll burn you a copy... great music!)



Underground Spiritual Game: 33rd Show - African Dance Party Second Hour
(Seeing Red Radio Productions)



Orlando Julius & His Afro Sounders – Mura Sise
Tabu Ley Rochereau – I Need You
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble – Sankofa
Alèmayèhu Eshèté – Betchayén Tègodahu
NOMO – Bumbo
Etubom Rex Williams & His Nigerian Artistes – Akpaison
Les Volcans De la Capital – Oya Ka Jojo
Ry-Co Jazz – Mambo Ry-Co
Gbeti Madjro – Rythmo
Bola Johnson – Lagos Sisi
Peter King – Ajo
Os Kiezos – Princeza Rita
Fela Kuti – Fogo Fogo



To Listen/Download

1 comment:

Sean said...

Ethiopiques: I have a great first collection from these, and the Nigeria Special album you show is fantastic. I have a fair wack of this type of music (and of course Fella kuti), though most of it is in the UK and on vinyl. And I may have some Orlando julius kicking about ona few comps.

On a similar(ish) line try perhaps the first Congotronics LP.

Great to see the covers!

Best, Sean.