Sunday, January 16, 2005

Kirsten Anderberg's Busking & Performance Page

Kirsten's BUSKING & PERFORMANCE PAGE

My main interest is street performing aka busking, as it is not documented properly for some unknown reason, thus I aim to document part of that culture. I also want to leave a road map for others who would like to start busking. But my busking career overlapped with careers playing in swing bands, performing with vaudevillians, etc...so this is a catch all page for performing information I have accumulated over the decades, through the eyes of a solo woman busker, for the most part. I enjoy busking, it is very different than other entertainment venues. It is very antiauthoritarian and a good use of the public square, in my opinion. Busking also helps keep free speech in exercise.


Also check out:

Lonely Amidst Applause"

Kirsten Anderberg's Articles

Kirsten's Blog

No comments: