Friday, January 07, 2005

Officer: Army May Change Reserves Policy

I have a very large college debt because I had to pay my own way from community college through grad school (other than some early grants). At one time I considered joining the Army reserves to pay for my education (the unit was sent to the first Gulf War a month afterwards) but youthful indiscretions made it difficult, so I decided against it (I bet they take anyone now). This report makes me think that my debt is not quite as large as it could have been:

Offcier: Army May Change Reserves Policy

1 comment:

Michael said...

Good thing--cause you wouldn't be kicking it at UK (the university, not the country) studying ... I must have been dazed when I posted this as it was the "national guard" I considered joining and was later sent to the Gulf War as a communications technology unit...