Tuesday, February 13, 2007

10 must do things and 5 must visit places

A friend asked me:

10 must do things:

1) Hike the Appalachian Trail or the West Coast Trail (from Mexico to Canada)
2) Publish a book
3) Go to a place where I can retreat fot a time and develop a stronger sense of spirituality/philosophy--think and write and learn
4) Start a journal that adds to the culture of the place I live in and start a press (that fosters young writers)
5) Excavate a hidden history that would develop a new understanding of a place
6) Develop a stronger sense of awareness of my place in the world, my purpose in life and how best I can make a difference.
7) Make a film
8) Create my own special food creation or drink--but don't name it after myself.
9) Found a place of learning that is solely about learning for enrichment...
10) Build a community of progressive people who work to make their place better: culturally, socially, spiritually and politically

5 must visit places:

1) Macchu Piccu
2) Thailand
3) Bali
4) New Zealand
5) All over Europe

(feel free to supply your choices)

No comments: