Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Winter Soldier Hearings/Fifth Anniversary of the Start of the Iraq War

Courtesy of the most important news show in the USA: Democracy Now

Half a Decade of War: Five Years After Iraq Invasion, Soldiers Testify at Winter Soldier Hearings

Winter Soldier CONT’D: US Vets, Active-Duty Soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan Testify About the Horrors of War (March 18th)

Winter Soldier: US Vets, Active-Duty Soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan Testify About the Horrors of War (March 17th)

Winter Soldier: Hundreds of Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Gather to Testify in Echo of 1971 Vietnam Hearings (March 14th)

2 comments:

ben said...

Hey Thivai,

Please consider cross-posting some of your thoughts a BlueGrassRoots.org. I like your stuff and I think our community would, too.

Ben

Michael said...

Thanks Ben,

I often visit the site, but don't comment because I have to register to do so... but will try to add something when I get some time.

I've admired your efforts in bringing together the Lex Progressives