Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is Anarchism for You?

(this is my idea of what it is, of course disregarding everything I have read, and the countless splinter groups--defined by me, for myself, and to be discussed with those I associate with...)

my answer: i can imagine a better world ... but it is the idea of multiple collectives coming together with ideas (practical and visionary) and putting them into play (openly) in which they rub against one another, shifting, adapting, learning, ... working together when it suits our needs ... developing a sense of who we are and basing our reputation (something that must be earned--not handed down) as the currency in which we interact with one another... but in any way "collectively" for that situation with those people working for the greater good.

1 comment:

Michael said...

of course comments from other people are always appreciated