Saturday, September 02, 2006

Farhang Erfani: Continental Philosophy

Farhang has set up a new Continental Philosophy bulletin board.

His intro to the site:

My aim in creating this site is to provide a bulletin board for events in continental philosophy, broadly understood. I am also interested in the history of philosophy in general and its interdisciplinary developments. Serving as the moderator of this bulletin board, I intend to be fairly invisible. My inspiration is in part Alfredo Perez’s political theory.info, though I would not pretend to compete with Alfredo ’s range or fortitude. I will do my best to write posts announcing new articles, CFPs, conference programs, book publications and other similar matters. I will also develop separate pages, putting together bibliographies and teaching materials (syllabi, handouts, links, etc.) I would be delighted to have anyone willing to help to join these projects.

Please feel free to contact me (by email), if you wish to see any event appear on this site.

I am an assistant professor of philosophy at American University, in D.C. and a proud graduate of Villanova University’s doctoral program in philosophy.

Farhang Erfani

No comments: