Thursday, June 16, 2005

Melody Berger's F-Word

I was sent this email from Melody Berger. It looks like a great project. I just got done reading an interview with Bitch, from the music group Bitch & Animal, a Dialogic favorite!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

My name is Melody Berger and I'm a senior majoring in Women's Studies at Temple University in Philadelphia. This past year I created a feminist magazine for teens/young women, and our first issue is online now!

Check it out:

F-Word

(and forward zee link like mad, por favor? linking is nice too...)

And, yes, as the subject line indicates... a couple of days ago the National Review featured the F-WORD on one of their blogs, with a little directive for everyone to get really pissed off about it. I feel validated as an activist now. :-)


Please help me spread the word!

Peace~
Melody

No comments: