Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Keith Olbermann Wakes Up and Delivers a Devastating Critique of the Bush Administration; Barbara Bush on the Good Fortune of the Poor Evacuees from NO

Hard to believe we are actually seeing this on mainstream media...

(Courtesy of Ariadne's Labyrinth)

Keith Olbermann Wakes Up and Delivers a Devastating Critique of the Bush Administration

Shakespeare's Sister, offers this mindblowing new article on the complete disconnect from reality that is symptomatic of the Bush family and a look into the FEMA efforts in developing future aid for disasters:

Barbara Bush: Things Working Out "Very Well" For the Poor Evacuees From New Orleans

FEMA Rap for Kids (Someone Has to Be Ready?

2 comments:

Susannity said...

I watched the Rivera/Sheperd clips, and now the Olbermann one. I am surprised at how some of the media, esp the Fox correspondents, have spoken up.
On BBC News last night, there was a second of footage where there was a dead person laying on a bridge who apparently had been there for 3 days. I just couldn't believe the person hadn't been recovered, when it appeared they were in a pretty open area.
I just can't understand why the slow response on aid, and why some of the aid agencies aren't being allowed in, etc. There must be fighting over who's going to get the contracts for aid and cleanup.

Michael said...

To be honest Bollder, I don't really get my news from American TV anymore ... so I guess you could say I was out-of-touch in that regard, and, thus, it was a pleasure to see him speak honestly and to realize that it was being said on TV.

As to your last comment, like a bear I hve been know to take some very long snoozes.