Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Panopticon

(I suggest that you immediately listen to "aptgangr" because it is now one of my favorite songs. Courtesy of Chuck McIntyre)

Panopticon

from the page:
anarcho pagan black metal.focused on spreading propaganda,anarchism,paganism,releasing emotion and identifying the common thread of humanity between all cultures.its time to put our differences aside and recognize a common enemy. this project has been made possible by the many who came before me,who's wisdom has shaped my perspective. this project is inspired by all the many voices who have encouraged me along the way.I humbly thank you for the inspiration you provide. for detailed song explanations and political banter,please see the blogs and or the releases themelves. the intent of panopticon is the exchange of information and opinion.

No comments: