Thursday, January 06, 2005

LibeMeme

Found at About Politics who "snagged" from other sites (listed in his LebeMeme

Here's the game:

Copy the list of ten authors below. Replace any that are not included in your home library with one(s) that are. Note any replacements in boldface. Reference where you found LibeMeme when you post.

1. George Orwell
2. Howard Zinn
3. Jon Krakauer
4. Herman Melville
5. Guy Debord
6. Chuck Palahniuk
7. Jack Kerouac
8. Ayn Rand
9. Hannah Arendt
10. William Shakespeare


Authors that were dropped because I didn't have them in my books: Jorge Armado; William Shirer; P.J. O'Rourke; Joseph Heller; Willa Cather; David Halberstam

3 comments:

Michael said...

et alia reminds me I should put a clairifier on my list:

Catch 22 is one of my favorite novels and I should have a copy of it.

Ayn Rand's books are Melissa's, but we should study the enemy anyway

WebGuy said...

Nice list. I should have Kerouac also, somewhere.

Michael said...

Thanks PSOTD and thanks for the good reads at your site...